The lab-grown diamond brand also collaborated with the website The Future Rocks on a collection launching today.
JA New York Spring Brings the Industry Together
For over 100 years, JA New York has played an integral role in facilitating the evolution of our industry, while also honoring past traditions.
- PREMIER COLLECTION—An elegant pavilion serving our most prestigious brands and manufacturers. Premium amenities and bespoke lounges allow for networking with industry colleagues in an elevated environment.
- TRENDS PAVILION—A showcase of of-the-moment styles that consumers are seeking, and a destination for retailers looking to fill their cases with best sellers.
- DESIGNER—A showcase of dazzling creations from some of the industry’s most renowned designers and emerging jewelry artists.
- LAB GROWN PAVILION—Our Lab Grown Pavilion, which features loose and finished product, is a unique opportunity to get an “apples to apples” comparison of Lab Grown and Mined Diamonds.
- INTERNATIONAL PAVILIONS—Our International Pavilions allow our retailers to seamlessly source goods from across the globe, right in the convenience of New York City
It’s the hero piece of the newest "Green Jewel" collection, a collaborative offering from the two mines.
With holiday proposals right around the corner, encourage your customers to go for platinum when making the big purchase.
Chris Cramer, who also spent time at Gen Z intimates brand Parade, will take on the dual role.
In a world where the sparkle of a gemstone is only as brilliant as the trust behind it, IGI's purpose is truly invaluable.
The retail offering lets customers track their diamond’s journey.
The Luele mine is expected to eventually make the country the world’s third-largest diamond producer.
From Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, 200.4 million consumers shopped online and in stores.
The growing company also plans to open more of its own boutiques.
The best quotes from the Oracle of Omaha and his right-hand man Charlie Munger from the 2018 Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting.
Next year’s milestone show will be full of educational programming and collaborations.
The Albany Business Review recently honored the 100-year-old company.
To honor his legacy, GIA has set up a scholarship in his name.
There have been eight attacks in the last month, spanning from a jewelry store parking lot in Rhode Island to highways in California.
The organization recognized outstanding industry players at its celebratory event.