Meet JA’s Inaugural Jewelry Retail ‘20 Under 40’
It’s a who’s who of top retail talents nationwide.
The trade organization has announced its inaugural “20 Under 40 in Jewelry Retail List.” It recognizes professionals who exemplify leadership and a commitment to elevating jewelry retail for consumers, JA said.
Retail members of the organization could nominate themselves or others for the list. A panel of industry judges selected the 20 honorees from the nationwide applications.
They chose individuals who exemplify the ability to lead, innovate, and improve a jewelry store’s success.
All employees of Jewelers of America Member retail stores, their roles range from top executives and managers to designers, marketers, and bench jewelers.
JA President and CEO David Bonaparte said: “Jewelers of America’s 20 Under 40 in Jewelry Retail List was designed to recognize young and talented individuals in all facets of the retail jewelry industry. These recipients will pave the way for a brighter future and the next generation of jewelry industry professionals.”
The 20 Under 40 in Jewelry Retail List honorees for 2022 are:
• Wes Anderson, Co-owner, Manager and Designer of T.K. Anderson Designs, Athens, Georgia
• Erin Bacher, Store Manager of J. Bacher Fine Jewelry, Harrisburg, IL
• Chad Berg, Co-Owner and Co-President of Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry, New Orleans, Louisiana
• Stephanie Binder, Founder and CEO of Boston Diamond Company, Boston, Massachusetts
• Christian Bolling, Jewelry Designer of Christian Stone and Jeffery B. Jewelers, Denver, Colorado
• Andy Brabec, Director of Marketing and E-commerce of Borsheims, Omaha, Nebraska
• Lisa Bridge, President and CEO of Ben Bridge Jeweler, Seattle, Washington
• Amanda Coleman-Phelps, Presidentand Owner of Nelson Coleman Jewelers & Jewelry By Designs, Towson, Maryland
• Joseph Corey, President of Day’s Jewelers, Waterville, Maine
• Isabelle Corvin, Staff Gemologist and Merchandising Manager of Panowicz Jewelers, Olympia, Washington
• Katherine Dahlkemper, Assistant Manager of Dahlkemper’s Jewelry Connection, Erie, Pennsylvania
• Jordan Dubin, Co-Owner of Dubin's Fine Jewelry, Houston, TX
• Jessica Gylsen, Store Manager and Diamond Department Manager of Wixon Jewelers, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Alexandra Hevia Schlindwein, Marketing Director of Kiefer Jewelers, Lutz, Florida
• Trisha Kennedy-Thompson, Co-Owner of Kennedy’s Jewelers, Blue Springs, Missouri
• Valerie Madison, Owner and Creative Director of Valerie Madison Fine Jewelry, Seattle, Washington
• Alexis Padis, President of Padis Jewelry, San Francisco, California
• Constance Polamalu, COO of Zachary's Jewelers, Annapolis, Maryland
• Lauren Priori, Owner of L. Priori Jewelry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Andrew Siegel, COO of Hamilton Jewelers, Princeton, New Jersey
More information on the list is available on the JA website.
The lab-grown diamond brand also collaborated with the website The Future Rocks on a collection launching today.
It’s the hero piece of the newest "Green Jewel" collection, a collaborative offering from the two mines.
With holiday proposals right around the corner, encourage your customers to go for platinum when making the big purchase.
Chris Cramer, who also spent time at Gen Z intimates brand Parade, will take on the dual role.
In a world where the sparkle of a gemstone is only as brilliant as the trust behind it, IGI's purpose is truly invaluable.
The retail offering lets customers track their diamond’s journey.
The Luele mine is expected to eventually make the country the world’s third-largest diamond producer.
From Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, 200.4 million consumers shopped online and in stores.
The growing company also plans to open more of its own boutiques.
The best quotes from the Oracle of Omaha and his right-hand man Charlie Munger from the 2018 Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting.
The Albany Business Review recently honored the 100-year-old company.
To honor his legacy, GIA has set up a scholarship in his name.
There have been eight attacks in the last month, spanning from a jewelry store parking lot in Rhode Island to highways in California.
Emmanuel Raheb outlines three reasons why Hulu advertising and football can be a game changer for your jewelry store’s marketing.